How To Workout On A Busy Schedule
- Get up early. I am NOT a morning person so I don’t do this often, however if I can’t fit it in any other time I have been known to get up before work and hit up a 6 am class.
- Go during your “break.” For some of you that will mean a lunch time workout, for some of you it will mean using your baby’s nap time. At my old job, we only had a 30 minute lunch, so I would bring my shoes and a change of clothes and throw them on as fast as I could and go run/walk around the office building and surrounding blocks for 20 minutes if it was my only opportunity.
- Something is better than nothing. Some nights I’m too tired to really get it in so I’ll make a compromise with myself that I just have to do 20 pushups, 20 sit ups and a 90 second plank. However, usually once I start moving, I feel more motivated and want to continue.
- Grab a friend! Having a workout accountability partner is huge. Just a few weeks ago, I randomly Facebook messaged a girl that lives a few houses down from me and asked if she wanted to walk the next day, and guess what? She did! Don’t be afraid to ask. The other person may be glad you did!
- Get some cute workout gear! I’m not going to lie, when I get to put on my sassy-backed Sports Bra & Leggings and my Elite Blender Bottle, I feel a little more motivated to get my rear in gear. Plus, then I can justify those cute purchases later when I want more, ha!